View these short tutorials to help you work with Softdial Contact Center™ (SCC).
Softdial Contact Center™ Documentation
An overview of the SCC help guide
Installing Softdial Contact Center™
SCC installation and overview of basic configuration and folders
Inbound and IVR Blending
Blending inbound telephony with an outbound predictive campaign.
Unified Agent Experience
Unified handling of blended multimedia communications
Configuring Multimedia Blending
Configuration of email and chat in Workflow Server
Regardless of how you work with Sytel - as a reseller, distributor, integrator or an end user, you will enjoy the highest levels of support available in the contact center industry.
Because our products are used in a mission critical environment where any downtime can mean lost revenue, profit and contact opportunities, we place great emphasis on maximising product reliability and resilience.
If you are integrating one or more Sytel products into an existing or new configuration, we will help you design and implement your solution taking account of stability and resilience issues to maximise uptime.
But when disaster does strike, whether that's due to telecoms, networking, database or other environmental problems, our highly experienced team of systems engineers will quickly diagnose what's wrong and help you to get back in business with minimal disruption and cost - wherever you are in the world, whenever you call.
If you prefer to have control of your own on site or remote support capabilities, our modular hands on training programmes, comprehensive online documentation and adaptable support tools are available to you, with backup from our remote team of experts always on hand should you need it.
To request more information about Sytel's support services, or if you need help with a specific integration proposal, please go to the Contact Us page and select a contact option.
If you already have support site login credentials, click here to go to the Sytel support site for access to our online documentation, software downloads, FAQ's, support tools and many other support facilities. If you are an existing Sytel partner and do not have support site access credentials, please email Sytel Support giving your name, company details and contact number.
- Pre-Sales Support - We help you define your requirements and specify your solution.
- Installation Support - On site or remote support to help you get up and running fast.
- Remote Support - Experienced engineers on call 24 hours / 365 days a year.
- Online Documentation - Easily accessible, up to date, comprehensive information on all products.
- Training Courses - Hands on user and engineering courses held at Sytel's offices or at your location.
- Support Tools - Analytical and diagnostic tools that can be adapted to suit your specific requirements.
- Flexible Cover - Full 24/365 cover or tune your support package to your own needs.
- Support Bulletin - Advance notification of updates and next version new features.