Location - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary - up to £45K depending on experience
Sytel are looking for an enthusiastic software developer to join their world class team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly-talented individual to work at the cutting edge of software development.
Develop a detailed knowledge of the existing software within the company and contribute to the design and development of new and existing services.
Essential Skills & Experience
• C# Server Development: The ability and experience to program using multiple threads, an understanding of .NET concurrency issues, the ability to understand the requirements for developing scalable and responsive real time server code and experience of writing web services
• Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented principles
• Database (SQL and NoSQL): Experience and understanding of database programming, with good experience using at least one database
• Version Control: Familiarity with using version control
• Personal Skills: A willingness to learn, quickly and within a team
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Database Experience in MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, and MariaDB
• Web Server (IIS)
• Knowledge of the http/https protocol
• Subversion version control
• Starting salary up to £45K depending on experience
• Company Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Contributions
• Stock Options
Email applications to:
Lisa Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal applications to:
1 Cromwell Court
Bucks HP20 2PB
Sytel, based in the UK, is recognised as a world leader in contact centre technology. We are a rapidly growing company of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. We develop unbeatable solutions for the call centre market, both on premise and in the cloud, and have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading call centre vendors .
Sytel is well known around the world for their stance against irresponsible call centre dialling and they have advised the FTC in the US and Ofcom in the UK, to help create sensible regulations for outbound dialing.
Sytel is an industry leader in state-of-the-art, cloud-based contact centre and telecommunications technology. Our products include inbound and outbound switching, agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components can be delivered as an integrated solution, or instead, partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.