Location - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
Salary - up to £35K OTE depending on experience
We are a market-leading supplier of OEM telecommunications technology for Cloud Contact Centers. You will be joining a world-class software company providing solutions in over 50 countries around the world. Sytel is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone meeting our requirements, whether UK-based or abroad.
We are less concerned about track record, than the ability and passion to get to grips with the demands of our industry and carve out an excellent career.
• Working with customers and prospects to help them understand how Softdial Contact Centre (SCC) delivers value for their business in both a pre-sales and post-sales environment
• Managing deployment and service delivery for SCC
• Ensuring that realistic plans are in place that meet both customer needs and also Sytel's ability to deliver
• Coordinating all technical resources required from Sytel
• Working closely with sales personnel to ensure that customer expectations and timescales are met
• The job will have a particular focus on supporting our many customers in market research around the world and experience in this vertical will be desirable but not mandatory
• Ability to establish relationships at all levels of management, both internal and with customers
• An understanding of risk and how to plan so that expectations on all sides are met
• Ability to put reporting procedures in place so that progress can be easily and efficiently monitored
• Ability to manage customer acceptance procedures and secure sign-off
General Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrable success in previous work, academic and/or business
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team
• Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills including responding to RFPs, statements of work and project status reports
• Ability to travel internationally at short notice
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Experience of resource planning and project management in the call center, CRM or telecommunications industry
• Background in systems integration and/or software development
• Working knowledge of key contact centre technologies including SIP, Web RTC; also database, web technologies and virtualisation
• Ability to learn and demonstrate key features of SCC; for example hosting capability or PCI compliance
• Ability to scope technical requirements and get Sytel sign-off for software, hardware and networking
• Salary package up to £35K OTE depending on experience
• Company Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Contributions
• Stock Options
Email applications to:
Lisa Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal applications to:
1 Cromwell Court
Bucks HP20 2PB
Sytel is recognized as a world leader in contact centre technology. Our product line encompasses inbound and outbound ACD, IVR, Agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components is built on SaaS principles and can either be delivered as an integrated solution or partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.
We are a rapidly growing company whose strength is founded on our team of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. Our philosophy is to do only what we do best; namely to develop unbeatable solutions for the call center arena. As a result of our excellent reputation in the industry we have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading vendors in the call centre scene.
Sytel is well known around the world for our stance against irresponsible dialing practices and we have worked as an adviser to the FTC in the US, and Ofcom in the UK to help establish sensible regulation of predictive diallers.